Thursday 28 April 2011

Blogging?

There once was a man from Nantukit. I'm sure there was.

Blogging? Do I have it in me? Keep reading and you tell me. Facebook, Youtube, all big parts of my daily internet routine. Wimp, and Sportsnet along with the local newspaper complete the round. Melissa is and has been an avid blogger for many years, and I never have ever thought to start my own. Until now. I find myself doing my usual interweb visits, and saw a blog that got me thinking. It wasn't a blog about starting a new blog. It wasn't a blog that was about something that I feel passionate about. It was just a blog. Like any blog you might stumble across, like bacon lovers to parenting, to underwater basketweaving. But it was the moment where I thought.....ima gonna try! So here goes. My vision for this blog, is to just simply post anything and everything that I encounter, experince, and persue in my life. If this means sharing with you a moment that happened with my 2yr old son. Or maybe a story about what happened at work. Maybe I'll even share with you about the "Ghost Pepper" chilli I ate and the experience of expelling it from the body the next day. I don't know what's going to happen, but I'm 30 something, and I've got some stuff to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment